Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Laney TF-700 Head. Hybrid Amp. SOLD!



Arguable the most versatile and best sounding Hybrid amp ever. Beats MG and AVT. Clean channel sounds awesome when playing ballads, relax riffs, chords and the like, specially if i use my neck position single coil pick up. The reverb sounds really good. Equalization is good in the three channels, vibe feature gives you lots of presence and bright/medium feature offers an excellent mode to get an awesome sound.Basically, bright like Fenderish and dark like Marshall. This amp is a real PEDAL LOVER. SHE LOVES PEDAL SO MUCH. Those pedal kaki will appreciate this amp. YES I"M NOT LYING, I'M A PEDAL LOVER. Put a Metal zone in and it will go "Chugga Chugga". Put a DS or OD pedal and it will go "RAWR".

Tube recently changed. Lastly, this is my own personal stuff. Kept well and well maintained.
Now, here's the catch, why is it so cheap? Cause the Gain channels are faulty. Reason? Stupid knobs not functioning and the pots went bonkers. The fix shold cost less than RM200. Last I asked, I was quoted Rm 100. Why I did not fix? I was lazy to lug the amp. Simple.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is his valve? Pre or power?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.